Why join the Vamp fam?
We are building the future of Influencer marketing globally right here in Australia! In just six years, we've grown to over seven offices globally, an invite-only network of 45,000+ creatives/influencers generating 100,000's of content with 10's millions of dollars running through our platform.
Deloitte has recognised us among the fastest-growing companies in Australia and all of Asia Pacific for four years running.
What is our mission?
We're building a single global platform to connect, create, manage, and report on your influencer campaigns for Instagram, YouTube, TikTok for Brands, Agencies, Influencers, and Talent Managers.
This is how we do it
This is a chance to make a massive impact as part of a small, agile team. You'll work with top-notch developers, designers, and leaders to do things you never thought possible. We're passionate about three things;
- Creating the worlds best influencer platform for brands, influencers and talent managers
- Creating personalised, engaging, excellent user-experiences
- Creating a globally recognised Australian tech startup. Ozzie Ozzie Ozzie!
The team is small and lean, with each team member contributing to the success of the product. There are no middlemen or committees to deal with; execution is more important than anything.
We'll take you to the next level
We want to make sure you're successful from day one, taking you to the next level by;
- Having a meaningful impact on the direction and future of the company while we are still small (~60 people). We're looking for thinkers and doers.
- An awesome office in the heart of Sydney. Between Town Hall and Wynyard. (with flexible work – esp. during COVID).
- Work closely with a deeply experienced and talented team to build the best product in our market.
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users
- (check out the customers that love us!)
- Your shares (equity) in our company give you a real stake in your work.
- 12 month FT maternity leave contract
- Potential to become perm at end of contract
As a Scrum lead at Vamp you should:
- Coordinating Team estimates and sprint planning for new features and improvements
- Ensuring the team is fully and effectively utilised
- Reporting on team performance, efficiency and health (morale).
- Coaching and upskilling all team members to improve their adoption and maturity of Agile principles
- Ensuring key Scrum ceremonies are followed and continuously matured.
- Ensuring definition of done is met for every sprint task. Keeping definition of done up to date as processes and technologies change
- Release planning to ensure cohesive delivery within feature and across dependent teams.
- Effective management of stakeholder expectations through regular updates on team progress, major impediments, and continuous improvement initiatives
- Effective management of team impediments and escalation of items beyond team control as appropriate.
- Remove impediments and blockers that arise within the team during the sprint
- Working closely with VP of engineering to schedule security, performance and maintenance tasks into sprint alongside new feature development
As a Delivery lead at Vamp you should:
- Creation of project roadmap and communication of roadmap to company
- Working with CPO to define product team goals and communicating goals to wider business
- The creation and ongoing maintenance of project, process and procedural documentation
- Representing the program and achievements at senior level across the business
- Coordination of feature release communications including emails, support articles, release notes
- Triaging support requests and streamlining support process within the product team
- Communication of upcoming releases with impacted teams where appropriate, such as Sales, Marketing or customer support
- Monitoring feature requests portal and scheduling improvements as required.
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in a Scrum Master role
- Scrum certified
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Delivery background with good understanding of SDLC
- Experience in fast growing startup environment advantageous
Our team culture
It's essential that our team culture fits you - and provides a ground for growth, challenge, and satisfaction.
- Do you take ownership of the team's work even though you were not involved in its initial creation?
- Do you welcome changes without getting defensive of the time and effort already spent on a piece of work?
- Do you continually look at the current team processes and see ways to improve them?
- Are you looking for a place where you can learn and develop your professional skills?
- Are you seeking somewhere you can bring your whole self to work?
If you answer 'yes' to these questions, then we'd be thrilled to meet you.